Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Lisbeth Contreras#6                                                                   6.1
ELA-D#2
6/5/16
                                                THE AMAZING FLAN



       One summer night I was watching novelas,until my mother said,” Lisbeth vamos

hacer flan.” (Lisbeth let’s make flan).  “Claro yo quiro flan.” (of course). “Mami

necesitamos 2 eggs,1 carnation milk,1 condensed milk,salt and salt if wanted.” I said.

“Yo voy a necesita un licuadora.” (We need a blender)My mother said.”Let’s pour the

ingredients  inside the blender and you put the syrup in the frying pan.”

My mother said. DRRRRRRRRRRR. “Para la licuadora”Ma said. (Stop the blender). It

Smelled so good,I felt like I was in heaven. “Let’s get a calter. “ My mom said.

“I’m going to get the syrup.” I said . “I’m very happy”. As I get the pan ,my mother gets

the syrup and poured the syrup on the pan first then the flan on top. “All done.” We said

at the same time. My mom put it in the oven. “We have to wait for 3 hours.’’ I said.

“Mother I am going to wash my hands and watch tv.” “It’s ready Lisbeth”

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. “It smells really good.” My mom said.

“We have to wait 2 hours so that it could cool down.” I said. “Mami let’s go take a walk to

the park.” “The swings is fun” I said. “LISBETH IT’S TIME TO GO.” “ Lisbeth go wash

Your hands.” “Mami can you serve me the flan.” “ Mother I can give the prayer for

you….AMEN.” I said “Mother it taste so amazing.” I finished the flan in 2 bites. “ Mother I

am going to clean the kitchen.” “ Thank you very much Lisbeth.”  The soap looks so

pretty it remind me of a waterfall. RING RING RING. “ I’ll get the door.” said

Lisbeth mother. “ Hi Tia” I said “ Hi Lisbeth.”  “ Hola cousin” . “Hola”.  My mother

And I left you some flan.” Thank you.” She said. “ Do you like it?” I asked. “ YES

OF COURSE THIS IS THE BEST FLAN I EVER TASTED.”  “Thank you very

much” My mother said.  ” I  have to go family” Tia said. “Ok Tia you may take the  

rest home” “Good bye.” We all said.

We are all done.


                             THE END




INGREDIENTS
2 EGGS
1 CARNATION MILK
1 CONDENSED MILK
SALT
SYRUP IF WANTED
BLENDER
 Hướng dẫn Làm Bánh Flan Phô


About flan

Flan is an open pastry or sponge cake containing  a sweet or savoury filling.  A typical flan of the sort is round,with shortcrust pastry,usually coated  with sweet syrup.

1 comment:

  1. This was a great story, one day i will try to make flan!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.