A Cookbook Blog by the Sixth Graders of Columbia Secondary School for Math, Science, and Engineering
Tuesday, June 7, 2016
Introduction to Blogging: IT'S JUST ME, MYSELF, AND I!
Hi, I am Maxwell, I go to Columbia Secondary School for Math Science and Engineering. I love to bake and it is always with my dad. At my dad’s house we bake almost every week. We make vegan recipes from a few cookbooks around the house. This blog is going to talk about my interests mainly baking. I love to bake because it is mainly about math and science which I am good at. A lot of the time I make virgin cocktails for my family. They love them and so do I. My life is mainly work, work and more work. School is my main priority but now I am looking for more interests like going to a cooking class, design, and boxing. In an upcoming weekend me and some of my family members are going to Playland an amusement park filled with lots of different roller coasters. One of them goes completely upside down, it is a ship that rocks back and forth and flips upside down. I can’t wait for the summer because i’ve got a few trips coming up. Some of them are going to the beach with a friend who moved, a trip to Louisiana, and my birthday! It is on August 31st. I love to make food so this is going to be an interesting blog. I’m Maxwell The Great and this has been Spoons and Stories entry #1.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.