Jeremiah Bain
6.4 6/3/2016
Pizza
After school, when it’s time to go home, sometimes my mom and I go to a pizza shop called Domino’s pizza that is close to my school. In April, I was waiting in the school for my mom to pick me up. I just wanted pizza. When my mom picked me up, while we were walking to Domino’s pizza shop, my mom said “How was your day”?, I replied “Good”. My mom also said “Were you late to school today”?, I said “No”. I had a jacket on that day. I noticed that the flowers were blooming and the leaves were growing. I put my hands in my pockets. The pizza shop was 2 blocks away. We kept walking until we got there. When we got there, I felt a little more hungry. My stomach was grumbling. I was slimiling. It smelled like melting cheese. While I waited for the pizza, me and my mom were doing the same thing, talking, talking, and talking. When the pizza arrived, it tasted good. After we got the pizza, we went outside to go home. I had felt the breeze. My mom then called a cab, the uber or lyft to come pick us up and send us home. While we were waiting for the cab, me and my mom were talking about pizza. When we got home, we came out of the cab and checked if we had everything, mainly the pizza. Then we had everything mainly the pizza. We closed the door, left, and went in. When we got in the elevator, it came in and we got in and we went to the main floor to get the mail. Then we went back on the elevator going up to the 1st floor. When we got in, we changed my clothes then I had dinner. But first, I gave the fish fishfood. Then I washed my hands. After that, I maded sure that my hands are not slippery and making sure that my hands are shiny and dry. After that I ate the pizza. What a delicious dinner and meal. It was so good.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.